Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer is Almost Here

I have had a few people ask me about why I haven't blogged in a few days and I am super sorry. It is crazy how busy I am right now with some projects I have going on. I will tell you all about them as soon as one is completed. It's easier for me not to discuss them until I have an outcome.

I have been having a really hard time sleeping these days because I can't seem to shut off my brain. Sometimes I wish my mind didn't run in circles of creativeness. It would make my life much less complex. On the same note, I don't like sitting idly by waiting for shit to happen for me, so I would rather not get rest. I hope my beauty doesn't suffer from it :-)

So that being said. I will try and post as frequently as possible and keep everyone updated. You will want to know what I did today but I want to wait for the results before I mention this drama :-)

Keep in touch friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment