Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Questionable Decisions

I think that people usually only believe that you make a right or a wrong decision but actually I love making questionable ones. Those are ones where you take a chance because no one knows the outcome. If you never step outside your comfort zone you may never know what's out there waiting for you.

On the other hand you also may get hurt or lose....but to hurt and lose is to grow. I live on taking chances, on believing that you won't get hurt but that you will become or learn something more. If we don't let change into our lives then we live a sober, simple one and that is just not me.

I don't want to get stuck into patterns of the everyday way of life. I want to be spontaneous and not know where tomorrow may lead.  I am in such a great; positive place in my life right now and I can't let anything negative bring me down. I am ready for my next journey and will embrace it with as much enthusiasm as I did when I was in my early 20's.

Bring on my next phase life....I am ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment